Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Fudi by Foodies -New product contest


Fudi is a new Boil in Bag Frozen Food Product that you can pick up at your grocery store for under $10.  All you have to do is boil 2 bags for 15-17 minutes and just open and serve and you have a complete meal.  Fudi sent me 5 different samples of their new meals.  These are great for people that want a fast meal but maybe have small kitchens, or don't have all the chef skills it would take to make a meal like these.  In each bag you get a bag with raw Kale, unseasoned.  Another bag containing pearl barley and the seasoned Chicken.  The chicken comes in 5 flavourings right now.
Pollo Jerk, Pollo Tandoori, Santa Fe, Cacciatore and Cajun.  Fudi also makes seasonings so the flavours of the seasonings are spot on.  I preferred the flavour of the Tandoori one the most.

A few of Toronto Food Bloggers were also given some samples and we were all tasked with taking photos of the products and we are competing for the best photos that Fudi have selected.

They chose the photo of the POLLO JERK meal that I made.   You can help me win a Supply of these products that I will share with my readers if I WIN.

I just need your help to VOTE for my photo.  You can vote everyday until January 27th.  The most votes for a photo wins the products.   So if I WIN,  you WIN.  I don't have room in my freezer so I will share with many of you.

Here is the link to VOTE:  
http://bit.do/votefudi .  it's the POLLO JERK under my @lindamatarasso name

You can vote on their Facebook page or their website.
 Follow Fudi on Social Media to see who wins.

Twitter: @fudi_ca
Instagram: @fudi_ca
Facebook: Fudi Canada


Thanks for you support and let me know if you have tried any of these products.

This one is going to be tough since there are a lot of my Toronto Food Blogger buddies also competing in this contest so even if I don't win at least I will be happy for one of my pals.

*Disclosure:  I was not paid for this post but I was given 5 sample products to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.