Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Coconut Festival 2016

COCONUT FESTIVAL


For the 2nd year in a row I attended the Coconut Festival at David Pecaut Square on August 28, 2016

There were different vendors this year than last year.  Not just coconuts there were all kinds of vendors selling things like (in photo below):
  • Coconut Soap
  • Watches
  • Hats
  • Sunglasses
  • Cocobutter
  • Coconut Milk
  • Thai Food
  • Jamaican Food
  • Hawaiian Food
  • Coconut Candle

and a whole lot more.


I tried a sample of fresh mango smoothie and a thai bar and chocolate nut bar.

I purchased a great Thai Noodle Dish called from Pai for $5 with a great coconut curry flavour.


I also purchased a Chocolate Coconut Pie for $4 from Big E.

I didn't stay as long as last year because a bunch of my friends showed up last year but I did enjoy the foods that I tasted and it's a festival you can pop into and stay for a minute or a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.